Τετάρτη 24 Νοεμβρίου 2010

Print this post

A SYMPATHY LETTER FROM GREECE

Dear Irish people!
Welcome to I.M.F. club. You are officially fucked up, big time! I am an unknown and unemployed Greek blogger and I think you need some nice words in these hard times you have. How do I know that? 'Cause I am palaiouras (old member) in I.M.F. club. Thank God our prime minister (a.k.a. G.A.P.) took care of it. So, as I said you need some beautiful words to heal the pain. Sorry! There are no nice words to make you feel a bit better. You are completely and totally fucked up like we (Greeks) are and like very soon Spanish, Portuguese and Italians will be.
Don 't worry. It 's like having sex in the ass. The very first time you will suffer but day by day, month by month and year by year you will be used to it. Who knows? Maybe one day you will ask for it, like many Greeks do nowdays! Imagine it like some kinky fashion. You will ask for help from E.U. and you will get it. The only thing you have to do to get this help is to forget that you are Irish and human. After you will get into Mnimonium (a.k.a. memorandum) era like we did here in Greece for approximately 60 years. Not big deal! Who knows? Maybe with the whole new situation you will have a reunion with northern Irland as a British colony. You will lose your jobs, your sallaries are gonna be decreased, you will not have money for the basics, your country dept will be increased etc. With one phrase we can say that you are in the very deep shit!
Well, maybe I should stop fooling around with the Irish financial situation. I am sorry if my humor was not so good but you see here in Greece the only weapon we have is humor. We don 't have anything else. No decency, no responsibillity, no dignity. We have some of the most corrupted and arrogant politicians of the world. Trust me! Your politicians are saints. We don 't have the guts to get rid of them. We had the opportunity but we didn 't. No rallies in the streets, no nothing. I believe and I hope you will have more courage than us to do the right thing. Let us be the example for you. When I say example I mean bad example (object lesson).
Allow me to describe you my reality. I lost my job and I really have no hopes for the future in Greece. I had dreams 'cause I am only 36. I cancelled my wedding three times because the money were never enough to do it. My fiance and I hope to have a family one day but we see that it 's almost impossible. As the days go by I see people I know and people who I don 't know, more miserable, more depressed in the streets to look for a way to escape from this bad situation but the only thing they find is a big nothing. Companies shut down. I give everywhere my CVs and I don 't get a phone call even to tell me they don 't need me. Taxes are getting increased more and more and the money I have are less and less day by day. I am studying in open university computer science because I wanna be something in my life. I want to be scientist. This is one of my dreams but I see that it 's gonna fade away because i can 't afford it. So, no job, no studies, no family, no dreams. What am I doing? I am not living, I 'm just existing and breathing.
Don 't do the same mistake that we did and we still do. I am one of the millions of greeks who pay the price. Which price? The price of the political arrogance, the price of the political irresponsibillity. There is no crisis. Everything is made up from the big countries of E.U. and not only, so they will get the natural wealth of the small countries for nothing.

I wish you the best

hackaday

buzz it!

10 σχόλια:

  1. Φίλε hackaday εγώ νομίζω ότι οι Ιρλανδοί όσο χάλια και να πάνε τα χάλια της Ελλάδας δε θα τα φτάσουνε. Έχουν άλλη νοοτροπία, άλλη συμπεριφορά.
    Κι αν κτυπούν οι πλούσιοι τους φτωχούς και τους κλέβουν απροκάλυπτα όλο αυτό αργά ή γρήγορα θα έρθει μπουμερανγκ στα μούτρα τους.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. @DaisyCrazy Εμείς είμαιστε large σε όλα μας. Ακόμα και στα χάλια μας. Και 'γω την ίδια άποψη έχω. Οι Ιρλανδοί και οι περισσότεροι ξένοι είναι περισσότερο συνειδητοποιημένοι. Συμφωνώ μαζί σου. Και οι πολιτικοί τους πολύ πιθανό να έχουν λίγη τσίπα. Όσο για το δεύτερο σκέλος του σχολίου σου, συμφωνώ κλαι εκεί. Η ιστορία μας έχει διδάξει ότι αργά ή γρήγορα πάντα υπάρχει αντίδραση στην αδικία και ανατροπή αυτής τη κατάστασης. Αυτό είναι γεγονός. Απλά ελπίζουμε και προσευχόμαστε αυτή η άγια μέρα της αντίδρασης και της ανατροπής να έρθει όσο πιο γρήγορα γίνεται.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. xaxaxa μια χαρά τους τα λές.. αν και σε σύγκριση με εμάς.. που η αστική μας τάξη ζει σε νιρβάνα από πρίν την απελευθέρωση.. αυτοί έχουν ακόμα κάποιες επαναστατικές μνήμες.. και ίσως κάποιο αυτοσεβασμό που εμείς μόνο απέναντι σε κατότερους βρίσκουμε.. :):)
    έλεγα κι εγώ να κάνω ένα αγγλικό ποστ.. ή και μπλογκ.. αλλά έχουν σκουριάσει τα αγγλικά μου με τόσων ετων αχρηστία.. θα δούμε.. :):)
    θα ήθελα να δω κάποιον ορλανδο να το παραλαμβάνει το γράμμα και να απαντά.. μακάρι ο γούγλης να κάνει το θάυμα του.. :):)
    καλώς σας βρήκα και την καλησπέρα μου :):)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. @koulpa Ειλικρινά δεν ξέρω πως μου ήρθε να κάνω αυτή την ανάρτηση στα αγγλικά. Και 'γω θα ήθελα να δω μια απάντηση από Ιρλανδία. όσο για το επαναστατικές μνήμες των Ιρλανδών θα συμφωνήσω απόλυτα μαζί σου. Αυτοσεβασμός στην Ελλάδα; Τι είναι αυτό; Τρώγεται; Πολλές καλησπέρες.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. εμένα πολύ καιρό μου έχει έλθει.. ασχέτως αν δε τα κατάφερα ακόμα.. νομίζω ότι χρηάζεται ζύμωση με τους ομοιοπαθείς ανά τον κόσμο.. στο κάτω κάτω.. ο εχθρός μπορεί να είμαστε αρχικά εμείς.. με την έννοια του κακού εαυτού μας.. αλλά κυρίως είναι το διεθνές κεφάλαιο.. και μην θεωρηθεί αυτό κομουνιστικό.. :):)
    ίσως ψάξω να βρώ για αρχή blog από ιρλανδία για να δω τι παίζει.. :):)
    την καληνύχτα μου :):)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. @koulpa Πρωτίστως ο εχθρός ο μεγάλος είναι ο κακός μας εαυτός. Η ζύμωση που λες μπορεί να επιτευθεί αλλά πολύ δύσκολα και μόνο με ιδιωτική πρωτοβουλία.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Good morning Greece ,
    i'm an Irish citizen and I heard on TV that we are going to become like you, Greece.
    Well that's not so bad, as we may have lamogious like you do and I may change my career to a lamogio, because they always escape and poor people pay for them.
    We didn't have this job here, it's time to do this job, I'd appreciate it the most if you sent me a greek teacher of lamogio sciense.
    Preferrably a Dr.Lamogio if possible.
    Or maybe I can study this in a open university like you do ! Great !
    I'll be waiting for your response, I hope to start classes in the next month.

    With greetings from Ahaireftland, John Johnson Sr.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. @tzonakos LMFAO Dear John Johnson. We are gonna snd you the best lamogious and they also have phd on their subject. Don 't forget that you must watch semibars very often 'cause lamogia science is huge. The seminars are about how you can steal some homeless people, how you can get black money from politicians, how to do bussiness with big companies like siemens and many others etc. I have to inform you that you have to participate in all courses if you wanna be a succesful lamogio. If you want you can study to a greek university but you must pay over 100 people for that. So, take care and bend over. I.M.F. is coming...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Well my dear hack, I'll take the seminars and everything, I guess I will have to work at nights too, to gain experience to the night bussines, that's a bot weird but ok ... I'll do my best and after I come back to Ireland I'll make my own Lamogion University.
    I can send you some british bankers we have here if you want, we don;t want them anymore.
    And some politicians may help you upgrade your political life, and they will carry a gift with them, some journalists, mr. Pretender is a good journalist here, as well as mrs. Tremmings.
    Greetings

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. @tzonakos You know the secret is not to work at nights also but to not work at all. Just take the money and don 't do enything else. This is the very basic you need in lamogia science. We don 't need your british bankers. Keep them for yourself. We have better. We have Christoforakos and Rousopoulos. This duet is the elite. They are above every banker.
    About pooiticians? We don 't need either. We prefer to send us some I.R.A. members to start revolution. Cheers mate.
    P.S.: Why are we keep talking in english language?

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

ΕΣΥ ΤΙ ΛΕΣ;